Saturday, May 1, 2010

Auction day

Since the river was going up or coming down and muddy I spent most of the day at a local auction. Every spring they have an auction for outdoor items such as lawn mowers, trailers, campers, motorcycles, tools and most importantly, boats. It took most of the day but I wanted to see what the boats and one utility trailer went for. Some older boats that would make decent river boats with a little work. The "nicer" boats with carpet and what not were in good shape but carpet does nothing for me. My Boat tends to get a little dirty when I fish and I am in the habit of spraying it out regularly but shampooing the carpet in a boat wouldn't be something I am interested in doing.
Unstable weather and water conditions have the local fishing coming and going. Hopefully things will calm down and the fishing will turn around. The way things have been going lately I just haven't gotten around to putting the boat in the water. Maybe the weather and water will settle down and we can get back to fishing 4 or 5 days a week.

Visit sliprig.com and see whats new and free!

Good Fishing to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment