Monday, May 10, 2010

Its raining, again!

I've tried to be patient up to this point but I have to admit that the weather we have been having for going on three years now is testing me. On the bright side, rain, cold and wind days do keep me out of trouble. I use these days to catch up on as many of my chores as possible. Ok, when the work like cleaning out the boat, re-organizing the tackle box and cleaning the reels is done I try to catch up on my chores. That being said, today is a catching up on the chores day. We have had quite a few of them lately and it sounds like we have many more to come. I can't help but wonder when things will calm down so we can get on with it.

If its raining where you are, use this time wisely. If not, catch one for those of us who laid down for a nap three years ago and are in the middle of a bad dream about constant rain.

Visit sliprig.com, See what you might win!

No comments:

Post a Comment