Sunday, May 2, 2010

More rain

As usual we were expecting more rain today so I decided not to go fishing. In years passed I didn't worry about the rain. If it was raining I wouldn't go but the threat of rain didn't stop me. I would have went out and if it started raining I would have put on my rain suit and continued to fish. Reguardless of what the weather man says these days it isn't if it will rain anymore, now it's when will it start raining and how much. It's getting tiring. Everything is wet all the time. When is the last time we had an entire weekend with sun and NO rain? I can't remember. Now it's May which is usually the best month of fishing all year and I'm getting a little anxious. I want to get out there and catch a new personal record, which really isn't that big. To date my personal best on rod and reel is a 12 pound flathead so I only need a 13 pounder and I'll be happy. Of course I'll take a 40 or 50 if I get a chance. Maybe the rain will take a breather, I hope.

Wishing you some better weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment