Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Stable weather, maybe?

It didn't rain today so I'm hoping things will settle down. Went fishing for bait yesterday and today. My bait cooler has sunfish, chubs and bullheads. Tomorrow is the day, at least I'm going to give it a try.

When I'm at home I run an aquarium air pump in my bait cooler. Up until last weekend the smallest model of pump did ok but I guess I had to much bait in the cooler and I lost about half of it. I froze the dead bait in pond water so they won't go to waste. Went out and bought the largest pump they had and it seems to be doing ok. Instead of the blue air stone I bought a foam element that is about 15 inches long. It really put the bubbles to them.

Just about have all my chores done for the week. I'm trying to clear the schedule so I can keep the boat in the water this weekend.

Good luck to the rest of ya! If you have any luck let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment