Monday, November 29, 2010

Its my birthday

It's my birthday. 44, for those of you who are curious. My wife Vicky (I call her Peggy) brought me lunch today as she often does. After work we went out for some pizza and then a little shopping. The kids stopped by this evening and gave me a food saver for my birthday. Although I am well aware of why they gave it to me (bagging and freezing bait), my first thought was I don't save food I eat it too quick. Hey, nobody ever had to tell me to eat my dinner! Now I need a run of shad so I can catch a bunch, vac pac them and fill the freezer. The bad news is that the shad won't be running for another four or five months. Thats OK though because I have projects to keep me busy. Next weekend I will finish the second trap that I have started and then I'm on to the shad tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment