Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday road trip

The warden had a meeting with a shop owner in Anamosa so I went along for the ride. When we made it back to Coralville I checked out the the new Theisens. I had heard they had a little fishing gear and a little was right. One thing I did notice was a shelf of blood bait of a particular brand. Thats odd because I hadn't seen any of it in several other stores. Anyway, they do have one short aisle of fishing gear but I didn't bother to look closely enough to see what it was exactly. I did pick up a ten foot roll of hardware clothe that I'm going to use to make a couple bait traps. I started last season with six traps but the heavy rains took three of them and one was damaged beyond repair so I need to make some more over the winter. I still have a couple days left before I have to go back to work so I'm hoping to get started on my winter projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment