Monday, November 8, 2010

I think the fact that my fishing season is over is starting to sink in. I don't really care for the idea but hey, what can I do? I am a self confessed candy-ass. Now I'll spend the winter months getting ready for spring and thinking about the good times and the fish we caught last year. There are a few people, including my wife, who have tried to convince me that the season doesn't have to be over yet. I'm starting to think she just wants me out of the house while some of the others may actually want to continue fishing. I may go here and there with somebody else but it won't be anything serious. Chub might try some icefishing this winter and I have already told him I would like to tag along just to watch, even if I have to watch from the truck because its cold outside. I know, I just showed my candy-ass again.

My next project, putting new plugs in the Mercury, will probably take up all of about ten minutes of my winter, then what? I've been into boating and fishing for about five years now and I am still trying to figure out why the spark plug for a boat cost over $5 while a plug for a lawn mower cost a $1.50. Any ideas? Help me out here.

See what you are going to have to put up with now that "my" fishing season is over?

No comments:

Post a Comment