Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's Thanksgiving eve. A little cold. A little rainy. A little windy. I have decided to build another bait trap or two since I have the next four days off. Although I'll probably spend most of the next four days in the garage I'll probably wear a trail in the floor from the garage to the fridge. The left overs are every bit as good as the dinner its self. Back to the traps. If I would have thought about it early enough I would have went to the hardware store tonight to get the hardware clothe for the traps but since I didn't I will have to wait until Friday to start them. I think I found a source for the white barrel so I can make the shad tank but I have to wait for that to happen. Another project I have to wait to get started on. It's a good thing I'm a patient man!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment