Saturday, November 27, 2010

It has been nice to have these days off and the good news is I have one more day. I opened up that roll of hardware cloth and in the process took a chunk out of one of my fingers. It was rolled up so tight that when I removed the wire that was wrapped around the roll it unwound like a spring and got me. I soldiered on. I managed to finish one trap completely and have the second started. I have a white 55 gallon barrel in my driveway that will become a shad tank when I finish the second trap. See? Although I am a self confessed fair weather fisherman I really do think about cat'n all the time. Because I only have a 16 foot boat I am constantly looking for ways to condense the gear I have on board just to save space. I picked up another smaller utility box because I want to condense the the tackle I carry into smaller boxes which will fit in the glove box I have in my boat. Another project for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment