Friday, June 10, 2011

The word of the day

What do you think the word of the day is? Just in case you can't figure it out, let me give you a hint. It rained all day yesterday and all damn night last night. Yea, the word of the day is RAIN. It seems like that is all it does anymore. You might also be able to figure out that the Skunk River is coming up again. A couple days ago it got down to a comfortable level but now we're right back where we started. Balls!

I had to stay home from work today because I had the weight of two schools sitting squarely on my shoulders, literally. While I was working I didn't have any problems but as soon sat down for the evening, at about 8:45 P.M., my back tightened up and my left forearm was burning and felt like I had strained or pulled something. I guess if they want to use me as the district pack mule they can pay me to have a day off now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment