Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Do I have to say it

You know what I'm going to say don't you? Come on, say it with me. It rained all damn night and into today. The water level of the Skunk is still falling as of 4:30 P.M. but I guessing it will start to rise any time now. The best part is that The Weather Channel says rain five out of the next seven days. Quality fishing time has been minimal and we're half way through June. The chance at some of the best fishing of the year, the pre-spawn period, is all but gone. In the next two weeks the spawn will be in full swing and the fishing, if there is any, will get tough. Anybody want to buy a boat?


THIS JUST IN, THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Weather Channel just anounced that the Skunk will start rising tomorrow and crest Friday above 19 feet. I'm glad I have Friday and Monday off. Man, its just keeps getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment