Sunday, March 6, 2011

First skunk

After catching a catfish yesterday I thought I might try to catch another one or two today but no luck. I did get three bites on nightcrawlers but didn't hook anything. Maybe it was the cold hands in the pockets thing again, I don't know. Anyway. I got my first skunk out of the way early. I moved my bait around in the slack water but there was another guy trying the fast water also, nothing.
A sign of the times? I took the snow blade off my John (Deere) and put the mower deck back on. Everything is lubed up and ready to go. Bring on the green grass. Hopefully we won't get any more snow because I don't even have a snow shovel. I broke the one I had when I was trying to break up the ice a week or so ago. I know, I should use the right tool for the right job.

No comments:

Post a Comment