Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Cristmas

Visited my favorite restaurant for supper tonight. The owners who also happen to be friends know that I have been wanting a new boat so they gave me a toy truck, trailer and boat. Nice. I also got a t-shirt that says the size of the fish that you catch depends on the size of your worm. I think I need a bigger worm! As usual my interest in fishing is always worth a laugh.
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve so I want to say Merry Christmas to everybody tonight because I might be busy for a day or two.

If you have never been to Deano's Place in Rome, Iowa you should give it a try. Its a small town but the restaurant is great. Believe it or not they take reservations and and sometimes that is the only way you will get a table. Tell them Roy sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment