Thursday, December 30, 2010

Is it spring?

55 degrees today? Maybe 60 degrees in the next few days! Is it spring? No its not spring yet. This is just mother natures way of screwing with me. Cruel right? Not really. She can't help it. Thats just the way she is. I had lunch at Deano's in Rome, Iowa earlier today. The Skunk was still mostly froze over but the ice looked to be pretty slushy and wet on top. There were multiple snow mobile tracks on the ice. Hopefully they were made before the warm weather hit. No chance of trying a little ice fishing now.

I spent the morning browsing catfish websites, just being nosey. There are actually quite a few sites but many haven't been updated in several years. most of them require registration before you can use the site. I'm not the one doing all that. I just wanted to look around, not give them enough personal information to write my biography.

Other than that I am just enjoying my News Years break from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment