Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Today was a good day, relatively speaking. We only had two thunderstorms pass through compared to the three or four that we have been getting in recent days. Like everybody else in this part of the country, I have had enough of this rain thing. From one minute to the next I might find myself wanting to go fishing or maybe having a big garage sale and getting rid of all the fishing gear I haven't been able to use in weeks. With every body of water within a hundred miles currently about six feet above flood stage I find myself wondering what all the other catfish anglers do to pass the time. Chub, from southeast Iowa, gave up and went to Minnesota to do some walleye and pike or musky fishing. Hopefully the weather and the fishing is going well for him up there, even though it is only walleye, pike, musky or what ever else they fish for up there.
According to the weather channel we are suppose to have decent weather until Sunday, we'll see!
Visit sliprig.com. If you have caught a catfish in the last couple weeks send us a picture so we who live in the rain belt of the midwest won't forget what a catfish looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment