Saturday, June 26, 2010

More storms

A thunder storm woke me up at about 2 a.m. Technically my dog woke me up at 2 a.m. because of the storm. I did visit the river today just to have something to do. There wasn't much going on down there. The high water and the 95 deree heat is keeping everybody away, I guess. I have made a little progress on some of my projects around the house, but when I say a little progress, I mean a little.

If anybody out there is able to fish, let us know how things are going. There aren't a whole lot of people registered to win the Abu Garcia 6500C3 so the odds of winning are pretty good. Make sure you make yourself eligible, one way or another. If you are eligible, make sure to get the wife, kids, uncle and grandma registered.

sliprig.com

No comments:

Post a Comment