Sunday, May 22, 2011

No fishing

I decided to take the day off from fishing. Other than the fact that I'm just tired, there were several things that needed to be done around the house. Of course, the daily thunderstorm that is on it's way played a part in my decision to stay off the water. This is the fourth year in a row that the weather seems to dictate the daily activities everyday of the week. I miss the days when I could make plans to do something outside and was actually able to do it. These days I seem to watch the Weather Channel more than any other channel. Anyway!


I had to squeeze it in to my schedule but I did find time to fire up the grill and cook some pork chops. I think I went a little heavy on the Emeril seasoning but those chops were still the high point of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment