Saturday, May 21, 2011

More little flats

Fishing from the rocks at Oakland Mills is still producing flatheads from two to eight pounds. Sunfish seem to be the best bait with chubs and nightcrawlers also working. It was either seven or eight flatheads this morning . I really need to stay after dark and see if I can find a bigger one. The plan is to spend two or three hours after dark tonight. I've spent so much time on the rocks at Lou's hole that I'm actually starting to enjoy it.


Waited until 6:30 to hit Lou's hole in an effort to try and connect with a little bigger flathead. It didn't work. Another ten fish around the same weight, 3, 4, and 5 pounds. The bite seemed to slow down around 9 P.M. I stuck it out until 9:45 but didn't get a bite in the last half hour. Time to head for the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment