Sunday, October 31, 2010

No time to fish

October is almost over and the number of days left for fishing is shrinking rapidly. It is Sunday morning and I didn't get much done this weekend. Friday night we attended a small wedding and Saturday was spent getting ready for and attending an outdoor wedding reception of sorts. When Sunday morning (today)rolled around I only had one excuse for not launching the boat, I was feeling a little lazy and just felt like tinkering around the house. I did however drive down to Oakland Mills just to see what was going on. A few Asians were snagging just below the dam and there was one fellow fishing off the dam and if I not mistaken he caught a few small channel cats. If you can believe the BEST FISHING TIMES that are published in many magazines, this week should be a good week for fishing. The bad news is I have an appointment to get tires put on the wifes truck Monday afternoon after work so at best I may try to fish a little Tuesday after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment