Saturday, February 5, 2011

What do ya think? Had enough winter yet? Me too! It is a good thing that winter last as long as it does because I'm getting slower and slower at getting everything ready for spring. My goal today was work with the lights on my boat trailer. They all work but go out when I press the brakes. Chub told me it might be as simple as the corrosion in the plug or lights. My solution? Replace the light connector and lights if need be. If you remember, I said I was getting a little slow. Well, I didn't get the job done. As a matter of fact, I barely got started. Maybe I'll finish it tomorrow or maybe the next day. Now that I think about it, it may not be my age that is slowing me down. There is a good chance that I'm just a lazy bastard. Seriously though, I know a lot of guys don't even run lights on their trailer but I want mine to work. It might just prevent somebody from hitting my boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment