Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's melting!

When I heard it was going to warm up this weekend I thought it was too good to be true. I waas wrong. I opened the garage up and got my trailer lights working, for now! I re-worked the ground got everything but the left turn signal. I pulled the lens off the left light assembly and scraped some corrosion off of the base of the bulb and I got the left turn signal, for now!

I don't normally name too many products or stores by name but I have to mention Blains Farm and Fleet in Muscatine. Of all the stores I have been in recently, Farm and Fleet has been the only one that still had a selection of ice fishing gear. I suppose there are many possible reasons why they still have so much gear on the shelf but if you are looking for gear in January or February you'll just be glad they have it. Shelters, rods, tackle, line and even one auger. I believe it was all marked down 20%.

It's nice to hear water running outside. It means some of this snow and ice is melting.

No comments:

Post a Comment