Sunday, April 3, 2011

Don't buy Hodgman

I think it was a year ago but it might actually be two years ago that I bought a pair of Hodgman hip boots to wear when I run my bait traps. They were always kept in the garage or shed and only saw the light of day while I was wearing them to run the bait traps or while sitting in the back of the truck for the short three or four minute ride to and from a local creek. Imagine my surprise when I pulled them from my shed and found them to be dry rotted. Junk! The straps used to hold them up fell apart when I touched them and the boots themselves were cracked and split at different points up and down the legs. Junk! I am at least smart enough to realize that things do wear out but I also know how little I used these hip boots and how well I took care of them. There is no way these boots should be falling apart, but they are. My adviced to you today? If you want to get your feet wet, buy a pair of Hodgman hip boots or save yourself the money and the aggravation and just go barefoot. Either way you will surely get soaked!

No comments:

Post a Comment